Owner - Jump2it Fitness
1. Do An Online Marketing Assessment
Thinking about an online marketing campaign to grow your business and don’t know where to start, what it involves, what value will it deliver and how much will it really cost?
If you said ‘Yes‘ then our Online Marketing Assessment is perfect for you. It shows what’s possible for your business before you spend a single dollar on websites, Adwords or SEO.
2. Create An Effective Web Presence
Your website is the fundamental platform on which you build a profitable web presence for your business. And it must look as good on mobile phones as it does on desktops.
A modern design that helps your visitors find what they want quickly and easily is the next step.
3. Start An Online Marketing Campaign
Bring Steps 1. and 2. together to create a powerful, custom campaign to propel your business to the next level.
We specialise in results-driven Online Marketing Plans and Strategies right through to full in-house development, implementation and monitoring of all aspects of web marketing.
What Makes Us Different
Our Proprietary Calculator Takes The Guesswork Out Of Online Marketing
Full Business Analysis – research keywords, search traffic volume and related marketing numbers specific to your business to give you the most accurate indication as to what your online marketing campaign is likely to deliver.
Optimal Campaign Mix – optimise your online marketing campaign to have a mix of Pay-per-Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to get you the best return on investment in the shortest possible time.
Performance Tracking – provide you with 1300/1800 numbers and email addresses to accurately track the performance of your campaign.
Compliant SEO – all campaigns are fully compliant with popular search engine terms and conditions. No ‘black hat’ techniques are used.
Our Skills and Services
Click On A Tab To Read More
- Online Marketing Stategies & Plans
- SEO and Local Search Optimisation
- Websites & Programming
- Online Market Research
- Mobile Apps
- E-Commerce & Online Stores
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Newsletter and Email Campaigns
- Social Media
- Online Management Services
- Video Marketing
Some Of Our Latest Work
Here are our latest website projects we’ve delivered to clients very recently. They are fully responsive, and designed and built to meet the clients’ exact requirements. Because we have our own team of professionals we can provide a website, e-Commerce site, Facebook page or mobile app that will meet your needs every single time.
Oakleigh Family Medical Centre
View More Projects
Saloon Cars Queensland
Clients and Testimonials
Read What People Are Saying About Us
- Home Beach Media redesigned our website to provide us everything we needed to give our fitness studio an online presence. Not only did they do a great job of matching up the website look and feel with our brand, but they delivered a complete working website that is easy to maintain and update. They also set up the newsletter signup, incorporated our social media sites and provided a lot guidance as to what would work for us.Dale Warrander
Owner - Jump2it Fitness
- Home Beach Media has helped me set up the perfect website for my small business. Since updating to the design they created for my business, the traffic I receive has more than doubled and as a result of that, my customer inquiries has increased significantly as well! I am so pleased with all the compliments I am receiving from this incredible website design. The layout is perfect and modern, while still remaining unique. I couldn’t be happier with everything Keith and his team have done for me, I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know in need of a new web design!Laura Halberg
Writer's Block - Perth, WA
We hear on a regular basis that we should seek out and establish a relationship with our ‘ideal client’. What does that exactly mean? When a lot of small businesses in particular are asked this question the response is usually fairly vague. There’s a simple three stage check when looking at a niche or client…Details
Volumes have been written about online marketing; including such interesting terms as ‘guerilla marketing’, ‘societal marketing’, ‘relationship marketing’ and so on. Now, you can lose yourself in any number of the thousands of publications on marketing, learning about the 4 P’s; or is that the five P’s….. But let’s see if we can distil it…Details